Dan Schwartz

Rotobanter’s list of 2014 Impact Prospects is now up. For a brief depiction of the projection process, check out our About Us Page where you can view a full projection of Freddie Freeman for 2014. The 2nd matrix below provides their values if they were all to play in 160 games…there will be a very slight difference in in their expected BABIP’s and associated averages due to the fact that I didn’t adjust for manual inputs like SF, SH, BU, etc.

As mentioned in the Prospect Impact, you can send us a request and donate in order to get $ values and the full data sets for your specific league type.

For your off-season Fantasy Baseball Pleasure:

Prospect Impact

5×5

Age

Name

Pos

PA

AB

OBP

OPS

SLG

xBABIP

AVG

HR

SB

RBI

$

24

23

Billy Hamilton

of

129

534

497

0.297

0.640

0.344

0.352

0.251

3

68

77

37

16.41

39

22

Christian Yelich

of

140

630

563

0.339

0.731

0.392

0.386

0.269

12

21

78

46

9.61

10

24

Brad Miller

ss

145

628

567

0.334

0.741

0.407

0.316

0.272

14

11

78

63

8.02

48

24

Junior Lake

of

140

573

529

0.305

0.704

0.399

0.347

0.255

14

23

68

53

7.15

19

25

Matt Adams

1b

120

480

432

0.342

0.836

0.494

0.332

0.273

24

0

65

77

7.02

49

23

Avisail Garcia

of

120

492

464

0.308

0.735

0.426

0.332

0.275

14

9

62

63

6.82

12

21

Xander Bogaerts

ss

148

608

539

0.335

0.732

0.396

0.336

0.261

14

5

76

76

6.18

52

24

George Springer

of

113

470

417

0.317

0.721

0.404

0.320

0.240

16

24

61

56

5.71

53

23

Oswaldo Arcia

of

127

527

477

0.327

0.795

0.467

0.319

0.262

23

2

56

70

5.68

14

23

Jonathon Villar

ss

145

609

552

0.301

0.643

0.342

0.330

0.239

6

46

74

37

4.37

61

28

Charlie Blackmon

of

127

423

386

0.337

0.777

0.440

0.338

0.279

10

11

55

51

2.68

64

22

Nick Castellanos

of

134

552

512

0.308

0.690

0.382

0.338

0.261

10

4

60

67

1.37

17

23

Kolten Wong

2b

120

494

454

0.320

0.700

0.380

0.327

0.268

6

27

64

44

1.19

19

25

DJ LeMahieu

2b

135

554

511

0.325

0.718

0.393

0.351

0.285

6

22

58

43

1.00

21

24

Cody Asche

3b

125

515

468

0.320

0.744

0.424

0.332

0.260

15

5

54

64

-0.74

20

24

Anthony Rendon

2b

140

567

488

0.362

0.790

0.427

0.339

0.271

13

2

60

61

-1.35

68

25

Abraham Almonte

of

120

481

433

0.318

0.674

0.356

0.329

0.250

6

24

55

36

-2.16

21

26

Grant Green

2b

140

511

469

0.315

0.707

0.392

0.340

0.263

9

5

59

59

-3.98

22

23

Nick Franklin

2b

130

527

466

0.323

0.710

0.387

0.310

0.240

13

13

59

57

-4.04

17

25

Travis d’Arnaud

105

425

379

0.319

0.702

0.383

0.300

0.248

9

0

48

57

-4.23

18

26

Hank Conger

102

376

335

0.329

0.765

0.436

0.315

0.259

12

1

45

41

-4.36

77

26

Kole Calhoun

of

75

285

253

0.350

0.835

0.485

0.339

0.283

11

4

38

44

-4.77

22

27

Jordy Mercer

ss

110

448

399

0.344

0.769

0.425

0.353

0.273

10

5

48

48

-4.97

78

22

Oscar Taveras

of

74

292

272

0.329

0.766

0.436

0.317

0.287

7

6

38

44

-5.53

23

23

Mike Zunino

110

424

378

0.303

0.688

0.385

0.315

0.228

14

1

50

42

-6.65

84

28

Brandon Barnes

of

135

443

407

0.288

0.651

0.364

0.330

0.240

9

13

47

43

-6.71

28

25

Ryan Lavarnway

90

315

288

0.307

0.710

0.403

0.326

0.250

7

3

33

45

-8.59

25

24

Jose Iglesias

ss

120

468

432

0.312

0.664

0.352

0.338

0.269

4

10

49

37

-8.76

87

25

Juan Lagares

of

130

449

416

0.296

0.666

0.370

0.318

0.253

5

11

40

38

-9.25

22

25

Lonnie Chisenhall

3b

100

360

330

0.314

0.755

0.440

0.315

0.260

13

1

40

44

-9.27

88

26

Khristopher Davis

of

80

250

219

0.338

0.807

0.469

0.350

0.258

11

3

33

38

-9.32

36

27

Brett Wallace

1b

90

332

299

0.324

0.807

0.483

0.332

0.255

17

1

43

42

-9.37

28

21

Jurickson Profar

2b

95

375

324

0.349

0.754

0.405

0.332

0.261

9

8

45

41

-9.66

38

27

Darin Ruf

1b

85

341

290

0.359

0.813

0.453

0.322

0.254

15

0

43

46

-9.79

92

24

Jackie Bradley Jr.

of

88

316

273

0.342

0.725

0.383

0.333

0.251

4

8

44

32

-10.38

30

24

Scooter Gennett

2b

105

376

348

0.322

0.706

0.384

0.326

0.280

5

6

47

31

-10.67

32

29

Stephen Vogt

76

260

231

0.324

0.755

0.431

0.314

0.264

8

0

29

31

-11.14

27

25

A. Hechavarria

ss

145

567

530

0.287

0.627

0.340

0.330

0.245

5

12

42

47

-11.96

32

22

Wilmer Flores

2b

90

366

335

0.317

0.696

0.379

0.334

0.265

6

1

34

53

-12.82

95

23

Jake Marisnick

of

95

369

342

0.270

0.605

0.335

0.325

0.225

6

13

33

33

-13.81

30

22

Chris Owings

ss

75

300

286

0.304

0.688

0.384

0.328

0.271

4

7

36

26

-14.16

33

23

Marcus Semien

2b

75

304

274

0.321

0.722

0.401

0.324

0.252

6

8

38

30

-14.98

96

24

Michael Choice

of

60

243

219

0.326

0.702

0.377

0.316

0.262

5

1

28

29

-15.19

32

26

Dee Gordon

ss

60

233

213

0.315

0.638

0.323

0.342

0.255

2

22

21

14

-17.14

97

29

Andrew Brown

of

66

178

161

0.307

0.738

0.431

0.316

0.242

7

1

20

27

-17.35

35

25

Austin Romine

70

278

252

0.300

0.614

0.315

0.326

0.239

3

0

25

24

-17.94

99

27

JB Shuck

of

50

180

161

0.337

0.698

0.361

0.334

0.288

1

5

22

15

-17.97

33

24

Didi Gregorious

ss

75

293

262

0.332

0.706

0.374

0.310

0.257

5

1

34

21

-18.23

36

25

Josh Rutledge

2b

55

201

183

0.319

0.745

0.427

0.336

0.268

5

6

28

19

-18.76

35

21

Javier Baez

ss

50

185

171

0.281

0.678

0.397

0.297

0.233

7

10

24

22

-19.44

27

25

Michael Olt

3b

85

323

284

0.303

0.660

0.358

0.280

0.217

10

0

30

36

-20.34

36

26

Tony Sanchez

40

142

125

0.324

0.734

0.411

0.319

0.243

4

0

13

14

-20.51

37

25

Stefen Romero

2b

50

183

170

0.294

0.695

0.402

0.304

0.251

5

3

22

26

-20.68

39

22

Jonathon Schoop

2b

60

237

219

0.301

0.671

0.370

0.314

0.260

4

1

23

22

-22.12

101

25

Gary Brown

of

41

133

121

0.285

0.624

0.339

0.300

0.236

1

4

15

10

-23.19

40

24

Cesar Hernandez

2b

50

198

183

0.317

0.672

0.354

0.366

0.267

1

9

16

14

-23.23

44

29

Josh Satin

1b

70

211

179

0.365

0.750

0.386

0.322

0.259

2

1

22

18

-23.65

45

25

Hunter Morris

1b

38

112

101

0.295

0.718

0.423

0.288

0.236

4

0

12

14

-27.00

46

22

Jon Singleton

1b

35

141

119

0.326

0.654

0.328

0.299

0.214

3

1

13

16

-27.70

Prospect Impact – 160 games each

5×5

Age

Name

Pos

PA

AB

OBP

OPS

SLG

xBABIP

AVG

HR

SB

RBI

Auction $

18

23

Billy Hamilton

of

160

662

618

0.297

0.633

0.337

0.352

0.251

4

85

96

46

27.32

42

26

Kole Calhoun

of

160

608

546

0.351

0.828

0.478

0.339

0.284

24

10

81

93

22.87

48

22

Oscar Taveras

of

160

632

597

0.324

0.753

0.429

0.317

0.287

16

12

82

95

21.85

57

25

Matt Adams

1b

160

640

578

0.340

0.835

0.495

0.332

0.273

32

0

86

103

20.49

60

24

George Springer

of

160

666

595

0.315

0.716

0.401

0.320

0.241

23

33

87

80

20.33

68

23

Avisail Garcia

of

160

656

621

0.307

0.729

0.422

0.332

0.275

19

12

82

84

18.85

86

22

Christian Yelich

of

160

720

645

0.339

0.729

0.390

0.386

0.269

14

25

89

53

15.17

90

23

Oswaldo Arcia

of

160

664

604

0.325

0.791

0.466

0.319

0.262

29

2

70

88

14.87

112

23

Kolten Wong

2b

160

659

608

0.319

0.693

0.374

0.327

0.269

8

36

85

59

12.53

114

24

Junior Lake

of

160

654

606

0.304

0.703

0.398

0.347

0.255

16

26

77

60

12.38

116

24

Brad Miller

ss

160

693

626

0.333

0.738

0.405

0.316

0.272

15

12

87

69

12.14

127

27

Darin Ruf

1b

160

642

557

0.352

0.810

0.457

0.322

0.256

29

0

80

87

11.30

132

28

Charlie Blackmon

of

160

533

490

0.333

0.770

0.437

0.338

0.280

13

14

69

64

11.02

136

26

Khristopher Davis

of

160

499

448

0.330

0.803

0.473

0.350

0.259

23

7

66

76

10.72

139

21

Javier Baez

ss

160

590

555

0.278

0.670

0.392

0.297

0.235

22

31

77

71

10.51

151

27

Brett Wallace

1b

160

590

539

0.319

0.802

0.483

0.332

0.256

30

2

77

74

9.39

154

21

Xander Bogaerts

ss

160

658

583

0.335

0.731

0.396

0.336

0.261

15

6

82

82

9.27

157

26

Hank Conger

160

590

534

0.324

0.757

0.433

0.315

0.260

20

1

70

65

8.56

159

25

Josh Rutledge

2b

160

584

545

0.313

0.728

0.415

0.336

0.270

14

18

82

54

8.16

162

23

Jonathon Villar

ss

160

672

610

0.301

0.640

0.339

0.330

0.240

7

51

82

41

8.10

163

24

Cody Asche

3b

160

659

602

0.319

0.740

0.421

0.332

0.260

19

6

69

82

7.96

165

24

Michael Choice

of

160

648

593

0.322

0.700

0.379

0.316

0.263

13

3

75

78

7.94

168

25

Travis d’Arnaud

160

648

584

0.316

0.700

0.384

0.300

0.249

13

0

73

86

7.62

169

27

Jordy Mercer

ss

160

651

590

0.337

0.758

0.421

0.353

0.275

15

8

70

70

7.40

170

25

DJ LeMahieu

2b

160

656

608

0.325

0.714

0.390

0.351

0.285

7

26

69

50

7.30

171

22

Nick Castellanos

of

160

659

612

0.308

0.689

0.381

0.338

0.261

12

5

72

80

7.29

175

25

Abraham Almonte

of

160

642

579

0.318

0.669

0.352

0.329

0.250

8

32

74

48

6.78

176

26

Dee Gordon

ss

160

621

572

0.313

0.631

0.318

0.342

0.256

4

60

56

37

6.70

177

21

Jurickson Profar

2b

160

632

557

0.342

0.741

0.399

0.332

0.263

15

13

75

69

6.45

178

29

Stephen Vogt

160

548

500

0.318

0.748

0.430

0.314

0.265

18

0

60

66

6.41

180

27

JB Shuck

of

160

576

527

0.341

0.694

0.353

0.334

0.289

3

15

71

48

6.21

184

25

Stefen Romero

2b

160

584

551

0.291

0.686

0.396

0.304

0.253

16

10

70

85

5.89

186

22

Chris Owings

ss

160

640

614

0.300

0.674

0.374

0.328

0.271

9

15

76

54

5.54

187

25

Ryan Lavarnway

160

560

517

0.304

0.708

0.404

0.326

0.251

14

5

59

80

5.51

189

23

Marcus Semien

2b

160

648

589

0.318

0.713

0.394

0.324

0.252

13

16

80

64

5.14

192

24

Jackie Bradley Jr.

of

160

574

505

0.338

0.716

0.378

0.333

0.252

7

14

80

57

4.96

206

24

Anthony Rendon

2b

160

648

561

0.361

0.787

0.426

0.339

0.272

15

2

68

69

3.24

210

22

Wilmer Flores

2b

160

651

603

0.314

0.691

0.377

0.334

0.266

10

2

61

95

2.75

212

23

Nick Franklin

2b

160

648

575

0.322

0.707

0.385

0.310

0.240

16

15

73

70

2.62

213

23

Mike Zunino

160

616

554

0.300

0.685

0.385

0.315

0.229

20

1

73

62

2.56

224

24

Scooter Gennett

2b

160

573

535

0.320

0.699

0.379

0.326

0.281

8

9

72

47

1.00

231

26

Grant Green

2b

160

584

537

0.315

0.705

0.390

0.340

0.263

10

5

68

67

0.15

239

29

Andrew Brown

of

160

432

394

0.306

0.739

0.433

0.316

0.243

18

2

50

65

-0.78

240

24

Jose Iglesias

ss

160

624

581

0.310

0.658

0.347

0.338

0.269

5

13

66

49

-1.12

245

26

Tony Sanchez

160

570

518

0.311

0.726

0.415

0.319

0.245

17

0

51

57

-1.89

251

24

Cesar Hernandez

2b

160

632

590

0.315

0.647

0.332

0.366

0.267

2

30

50

46

-2.49

252

28

Brandon Barnes

of

160

525

484

0.287

0.649

0.362

0.330

0.240

11

15

55

50

-2.52

254

26

Josh Phegley

160

533

500

0.278

0.664

0.386

0.294

0.240

16

5

40

64

-2.60

258

24

Didi Gregorious

ss

160

624

565

0.327

0.693

0.366

0.310

0.258

11

3

73

45

-3.12

261

23

Jake Marisnick

of

160

621

580

0.269

0.600

0.331

0.325

0.226

11

22

55

55

-3.44

266

22

Jonathon Schoop

2b

160

632

594

0.299

0.665

0.366

0.314

0.261

12

2

60

59

-4.34

269

25

Juan Lagares

of

160

552

515

0.295

0.661

0.365

0.318

0.253

7

13

50

46

-4.67

275

25

Gary Brown

of

160

520

488

0.280

0.609

0.330

0.300

0.239

6

16

58

38

-6.46

276

25

Austin Romine

160

635

585

0.296

0.612

0.316

0.326

0.240

7

0

57

55

-6.77

277

25

Hunter Morris

1b

160

472

439

0.288

0.700

0.412

0.288

0.239

17

1

51

59

-7.69

282

22

Jon Singleton

1b

160

645

563

0.315

0.649

0.334

0.299

0.218

15

3

61

71

-8.59

280

25

Michael Olt

3b

160

608

539

0.302

0.661

0.359

0.280

0.217

18

0

57

69

-9.35

281

25

A. Hechavarria

ss

160

626

585

0.287

0.624

0.337

0.330

0.245

6

13

46

52

-9.93

284

29

Josh Satin

1b

160

482

414

0.361

0.742

0.381

0.322

0.260

6

2

51

41

-11.62

Leave a Reply

*

HTML tags are not allowed.

Learn to Develop Your Own Projections with The
Projecting X

Other Great Sites

Player News
Perpetual Winter Meeting